Saturday, December 6, 2008

About me

Hey guys…I am Surya Vamsi from Hyderabad. I am a die hard AR Rahman fan and I go crazy for his music. I have created this Blog for the Rahmaniacs who breathe Rahman’s music, eat Rahman’s music and can’t live without it. Rahman ji, we love you in lots.

This site is dedicated to my Family, Friends and Art of Living!

Exclusive Dedications: My Dad & Mom who encourage me for everything I do, Kalyan: - my brother who helped in me making this blog, RamaKanth: - my cha-cha I love him, Manasvi(Love her too)...

Special Dedications: Tapan bhaiyya who taught me yes+ and Anandji who taught me DSN (I’m really thankful to them).

Ask a Song: I will get you the link ASAP

You guys can ring me up on 9866759973 and also mail me at vanderahman@gmail.com!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vamshi!!
Very Nice Collection of all the songs...
Thank you
Juss wanna correct u, btw, CHELI is by Harris Jeyraj ,right!!!But u added in de list of arrahman music.